"It is a 5 hour journey that takes you the entire length of Norway’s longest and deepest fjord."
- From Denmark to Bergen
Get a ticket to "Bergen" from Denmark at : www.fjordline.no
- From Bergen to Flåm
- Board the Hurtigbåt (fast boat) from the centre of the city all the way to Flåm. It is a 5 hour journey that takes you the entire length of Norway’s longest and deepest fjord, Sognefjord. Get your ticket at : https://www.norled.no
- From Flåm to Reinunga eco-hytta
"One of the most beautiful train journeys in the world"
- Catch the train in Flåm going towards "Myrdal". There is only one line so you can't go wrong. We recommend buying the tickets at https://www.vy.no or directly at the train station. Timetable.pdf
- Get off at Reinunga stop (approximately 40 minute train ride). You will have to ask for the stop but if you miss it don't worry, the end of the line is only 2km down the line so you can ether walk back down a lovely foot path or catch the train back.
- Reinunga Eco-Hytta is just 80 meters from the train stop "Reinunga". GPS : 60.7440°N, 7.1414E